During the next days, October 26 and 27, Madrid Logistics & Automation 2022 will be held, a leading logistics fair in our country for more than 10 years, where you can find the best brands and the latest innovations in the logistics sector.
In addition to the stands of all the participating companies, this edition will host activities and events such as: awards, conferences, forums, live demonstrations and much more.
The venue will be located in IFEMA, specifically in halls 3 and 5, and in order to access the venue you must register in the following section and obtain your free accreditation. With the accreditation you will be able to: access all the exhibitors, all the specialized content and conference rooms for all the days of the event.
In turn, with this accreditation you will be able to know the information of each company you want. You will only have to bring the accreditation card to the stand reader and after the event you will receive all the details of the exhibitors that you have scanned in your email address. Undoubtedly a great measure to avoid brochures and to be able to give much deeper and clearer information about each service or company.
Thanks to this event you will be able to meet hundreds of companies in the sector and their latest news. In addition, this year the transport of goods will participate in it for the first time and there will be new features:
- Innovation tours: these are guided walks for professional visitors to learn about all the innovations of the last year.
- Transport & Delivery: area where the transport of loaders, multimodal, carriers, couriers, etc. will meet.
- Robotic & Automation Village: a space for suppliers of equipment and components for robotics systems, warehouse and process automation.
- Technological forum: where to learn about logistics solutions, software and applications of the logistics value chain.
- Show room: a stage with live demonstrations of different applications and equipment such as forklifts, AGV’s, lifting platforms, strapping machines, robots, weighing equipment, etc.
- Innovation tours and the technology forum mentioned above.
- The supplychain room: where different conferences on the latest trends and innovations in the sector are held.
Leading Logistics Awards.