Menu ≡ ╳
Two of the key factors in ATOX’s business strategy are safety and compliance with current regulations and recommendations. Therefore, for the design and dimensioning of our structures, we apply, among others, the following regulations:
- EN 15878:2010. Metal shelving storage systems. Terms and definitions.
- EN 15512:2009. Storage in metal shelves. Adjustable rack for palletized cargo. Principles for structural design.
- EN 15620:2008. Storage in metal shelves. Adjustable rack for palletized cargo. Tolerances, deformations and gaps.
- EN 15629:2008. Storage in metal shelves. Specification of storage equipment.
- EN 15635:2008. Storage in metal shelves. Use and maintenance of storage equipment.
- EN 1090-1:2009+A1:2011. Execution of structural steel and aluminum. Part 1: Requirements for conformity assessment of structural elements.
- EN 1090-2:2009+A1:2011. Execution of structural steel and aluminum. Part 2: Technical requirements for the execution of steel structures.
If the project is located in seismic risk areas, on mobile equipment, etc., the applicable local regulations are evaluated, in the first case, or the design is adapted according to the operating specification of the support equipment.